Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touhou Role Play ~Lunar Invasion III~

+2
Entranced
6 posters

Go down

Touhou Role Play ~Lunar Invasion III~ Empty Touhou Role Play ~Lunar Invasion III~

Post by 411662 Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:08 am

This is a role playing post . Anyone can join in if they wish, anyone who's posts don't relate to the story line will probably get ignored.
Please follow these guidelines while posting .
1. Don't try to end the story...
2. Don't stray off track...
3. If you don't understand something, just ask.
4. If you don't know anything about Touhou, you will learn a thing or two just by going to the Touhou topic.
5. Please ignore the irreverent posts.
6. When you first join the story, please choose what you are, Human, or Youkai, or Lunarian... and what your power is. Watch out though, your power can only grow over time and not end up extremely powerful with all the abilities there are, that will just end the story.
7. When posting something which isn't part of the story, but you just want to comment it, please type "Side note" before it.
8. When posting something which is part of the story, try to explain it as a part of the story, not just chat.
9. NO KILLING PEOPLE PLZ

This is about a story in the land of Gensokyo, in Japan. A sealed off land, where yokai (mystic creatures) and humans with special abilities live in harmony with the gods and the dead. A fantasy place where very little are what they seem to be.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It’s about the Lunar Invasions, where Gensokyo decides to wage war on the moon, also known as the Lunar Capital. The Lunarians are the people living on or coming from the moon. They resemble humans in most ways, and are classified as human in Perfect Memento in Strict Sense. Lunarians naturally live much longer lives though, and are even said to live forever. They possess some of the most advanced technology that there is and are supposedly, according to Kaguya, the pioneers of magic.

Lunar Invasion I:

Over a thousand years ago, Yukari, the manipulator of boundaries, or Youkai of boundaries, organized an army of youkai and led them in an invasion of the Moon. The youkai were subsequently routed by the Lunarians, who possessed superior technology and magic, and forced to retreat to Earth. Since that time, no youkai have attempted to expand their territory beyond Gensokyo. While some speculate that Yukari organized the invasion out of selfish hunger for territory and power, others believe she did it to teach the youkai a lesson about starting wars of conquest; namely, that it was a bad idea.

Lunar Invasion II:

Yukari has planned to go to the moon once again. She convinced Remillia to build a rocket based on human technology to travel to the moon. Remillia had Patchouli make it for her. The rocket's shell was complete, but it needed fuel and a guide. Eirin placed a piece of fabric from the lunar capital on the ship to guide it safely to the moon, and the fuel was made by bringing Reimu and Marisa on board with Reimu channeling the power of the three gods of voyage known as Sumiyoshi. The crew of the space voyage consisted of Remillia, Sakuya, Reimu, Marisa, and a few maids from the Scarlet Devil Mansion. This was group One: the decoy. Group Two was consisted of Yukari and Ran, who had set up a different route to the moon. While on the moon, group One was met up with Emissary of the moon, Watatsuki no Yorihime, who had the same power as Reimu, the power to summon the power of the gods. There was a long fight but afterward both sides settled for a spell card match. While this was happening, group Two, had met up with another emissary of the moon, Watasuki no Toyohime, who had the same power as Yukari and also the ability to seal away the impure, and the gods themselves. Little did anyone know, the two groups were both decoys, and the real group was one consisted of Yuyuko and Youmu, who was heading through to the capital too. Watatsuki no Yorihime turned out to be a formidable opponent after first defeating Sakuya, nearly blinding Remillia, and used a sword to split then reflect Marisa's Master Spark. It was Reimu who used the Lunarian's fear of the impure to almost win, but lost when Yorihime summoned a god, the god of shrine maidens (doesn't really know how that worked out... but yep that's it). The whole of group One was utterly defeated and sent back to Earth. Yukari and Ran, were bound and sealed with the Lunar rope, and was sealed until they were brought back to Earth. They fell into a trap created by Eirin over 1000 years ago on purpose to deceive a lunar spy. The moon Emissaries, thinking they have prevented the invasion, went and started bringing everything back to the way it should have been. That's when Yuyuko and Youmu entered the Lunar Capital's capital building. There were no guards or soldiers everywhere since they were all preoccupied with Yukari's group and Remillia's group. Though the full invasion turned out to be a great failure, Yuyuko and Youmu had mamaged to steal a bottle of 1000 year old sake from the Lunar Capital. At the end, Yukari reveals that she was just using everyone to get something valuable from the Lunar Capital.

It's after this event where our story begins.....

Two years have passed since the second Lunar Invasion was to pass. Everyone was back to normal. It was as if none of this ever happened. Reimu and Marisa have become more powerful, and have fought and defeated many more Yokai. They have prevented a blanket of flowers from taking over Gensokyo, they have prevented another god from taking down Hakurei Shrine. They have even defeated the mysterious Nue and the magical Byakuran. It was by this time Reimu took in a Disciple. The Disciple she took in was none other than Akane. Akane came with natural talent much like Reimu's, her appearance had brought into Gensokyo weapons from the outside world and infused it with magical powers to create the 5 Sacred Shotguns. Though the powers of these shotguns were not known by the general public, only Reimu had seen the power of some of these weapons and was alive to tell the tale. It started when Reimu heard there was a person around the age of 16, which no one knew, carrying 5 mysterious treasures not from Gensokyo. Normally, Reimu and Marisa went to pursue this treasure to make it their own.
Akane, who clearly is a fast learner, has some how got a hold of the history of Gensokyo and wasn't surprised when Reimu and Marisa came to steal from her. When Akane fought back, Reimu was clearly impressed, and asked her to join them in exterminating Youkai. Of course, Akane accepted, and now has become Reimu's disciple. Through intense training, Akane has mastered the 5 sacred shotguns and is now traversing the lands exterminating and sealing away dangerous Yokai. No one knew that there were more Yokai than the mentioned ones freed from a seal due to the Subterranean Animism. The geyser had also awakened a powerful Deity who was sealed beneath the Hakurei Shrine. This was no ordinary Youkai, but a ex-god who lost her power due to lack of faith. The Youkai was none other than Nanoha, the Yokai or ex-god of Atoms. Able to take apart everything at an atomic level and piecing them back together, it was the most fearsome power any Yokai with a natural aggregation against humans could have. Reimu, after finding out about this, decided to keep it a secret due to the fact Nanoha always keeps a low profile, and most likely no one else will find out.
At first, all Nanoha did was walk around having fun with this new-found freedom. She started with blowing a huge crater in the ground near the Hakurei Shrine where she was sealed. Reimu, infuriated with this, sent Akane out on a mission to seal Nanoha. Nanoha went to Yukari to catch up on what happened, they seem to have known each other before. Ran tried to explain what happened to Nanoha, and that Yukari was sleeping, but Nanoha woke her up anyways. To everyone's suprise, Yukari didn't start grouching and was happy to see Nanoha, and immediately brought out some sake to chat over. It seems as if they were both interested in going to the moon. Yukari then explained about everything which has happened in the past 1000 years.
After this, Nanoha went to walk a bit more but was confronted by Akane. Seeking some fun, Nanoha decided to play around a bit, and the gigantic clash of power had begun in Gensokyo.

Note* It was at this point we started fighting about on the forums, though the events which lead to this were different, I just made all that up to form a storyline. It does actually make sense if you've seen Touhou too, so, it's great.

Akane stared at her adversary Nanoha straight in the eyes with indignation and quickly drew her Silver shotgun and Bronze shotgun. Nanoha started by stating that “You realise, the more faith I obtain, the more powerful I become, correct?”. Akane quickly responded by saying “I knew that long ago, that’s why I’m constantly training myself to seal you. Either way, no matter how many abilities you acquire, you cannot get past my amulets that repel youkai”. “Oh? Really now?” asked Nanoha. A moment after Nanoha had asked, a huge gale of wind out of nowhere blew the amulets Akane had in her hands away. “Now that I’ve taken away your amulets, I believe it’s checkmate”. A second before Nanoha could finish her sentence, Akane had slammed a teleportation amulet onto the ground and escaped behind Nanoha, during this time Akane lodged youkai repeling amulets into each of her shotguns. Akane then said “You really think that you could have eliminated me so easily?”. Nanoha responded with “No however I could easily just remove all sources of air from around you”. “Your a little slow for that now Nanoha, by the time you even thought of that I’d already placed anti-youkai amulets into my shotguns, so what you’ve done is futile”. Nanoha retorted with “It’s not like you can do anything to me you know and this will just continue infinitely”. A second later, a dark aura manifested around Nanoha. Akane could already tell what the aura shielding Nanoha was and she immediately ripped out her Dark Shotgun out of a crack in the dimension. Akane then asked Nanoha “Would you believe me if I said, that antimatter shield is useless against me and it will shatter with just one cartridge from my shotgun?”. Nanoha ended the fight by stating “Impressive, though this fight is utterly useless, you already realise you cannot possibly kill me and I cannot kill you.”. Akane then asked “What are you getting at...”. Nanoha then said “I’ll have a truce with you and everyone else in Gensokyo, however we’re going to create a Lunar War III.”. Instantly Akane said “I accept. Let’s go reave those Lunarians of their very existence. No one gets away from harming my master ,Reimu. I won’t rest until those Lunarians regret what they did to Reimu”.

Cast:
(List will grow as people join.)

Nanoha

Akane

Entranced

Napalm

Admin

Drauus
(waiting on specs, but currently this'll do hopefully....)

Sairo
(working on it =x)

(And the original Touhou Characters + Add-ins with the Manga)

Please go to the Touhou Topic to find out what Touhou is, and who most of the characters are.

~Have Fun

Last edited by 411662 on Sat May 01, 2010 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
level 73

Back to top Go down

Touhou Role Play ~Lunar Invasion III~ Empty Re: Touhou Role Play ~Lunar Invasion III~

Post by Entranced Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Entranced - has joined the journey to epicness-
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Touhou Role Play ~Lunar Invasion III~ Empty Re: Touhou Role Play ~Lunar Invasion III~

Post by Napalmhit Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 pm

Napa. Human.
SN: Do we have to have a pic? D:
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:59 am

Nanoha's giant enlistment page hovered high in the sky, and was readable by everyone. It attracted many of the well known youkai and humans, and even the Gods themselves. There were also a few new comers in particular, Entranced, and Napalm. While everything was being sorted out, Akane remarked that Napalm and Yukari would be a great combination! Napalm's power, the power over fire, combined with Yukari's power over boundaries and portals, can produce a torrent of fire anywhere in a 1000 mile radius. Nanoha also remarked that Entranced should lead an assassination squad due to his power. The group is composed of Wriggle Nightbug, the youkai of insects, Cirno, an ice fairy, Syou, a youkai with the power to sense all treasures, Minamitsu Murasa, a ghost youkai, Kogasa Tatara, a karakasa, and Rumia, the youkai of Darkness. Their job when the time comes, was to break into the lunar capital while the front lines were pre-occupied with the initial force.
As more people come, the full force of Gensokyo shall be released.

SN: If you don't have a picture while joining, I'll make you one. All you need to do is PM me what you want, example: Male/Female, cool/cute, evil/heroic/chaotic/flaming/abyss like/light/etc., and a special ability.
@ anyone who wants to know where the pics came from: self edited, no i did not draw them originally, but it has been edited to a point where it's nearly impossible to tell it came from the original, the original base of the images are from a japanese fan-image sharing website
@ entranced o-o what's ur power, just pure... power?
@ napalm LOL made u a pic xD hope u like it =) (note i drew "geass" on the eyes 4 fun xD!!!!!)
@ others who are reading, plz join =D the more the better

Last edited by 411662 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:13 pm

Where's the one that you made for me? D:
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entranced Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:14 pm

SN: since I'm very lost i will try very hard to RP Razz

Entranced, and his assassination squad run toward The capital and are setting up camp when, in the bushes near by...they are being spied on by a lunar scout. All of the sudden entranced hears, a twig break, and throws a dagger into the bushes. A loud scream can be heard for a mile or so. Entranced searches the bushes and finds the scout. He is still alive but, barely. Entranced asks, "WHO SENT YOU", in a low voice the scout says "i will never tell you intruder, just be ready for..." and then he died.

SN: :O
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 pm

-Admin has joined-
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:07 am

SN: Here's all the info I could gather about the Lunar Capital, how to get there, the weaponry, the defenses, and everything else. (Note in the story, everyone already supposedly has this.)

Genso-Lunar War

This is a story from over 1000 years ago. It is said that Yukari once invaded the moon by modifying the boundary between truth and lie and plunging into the mirrored moon on the lake's surface. Although she went in with an army of impudent youkai, they were crushed by the Moon's advanced weaponry. It is since this incident that youkai usually do not choose to attack beyond their territory. The story of this event are also what made Yukari's powers widely known among humans.

Capital of the Moon.
Danger Level: Extremely High
Encounterable Enemies: Watatsuki no Toyohime, Watatsuki no Yorihime, Reisen II, numerous tsuki no usagi (moon rabbits), numerous more Lunarians, and numerous other "pure" beings.

The capital of the moon is said to be a great, ancient metropolis on the far side of the moon. According to stories about the war for the moon's surface, this is the city that the youkai of Gensokyo invaded. It is understood from what records are left from that time that their civilization is extremely advanced. It is essentially impossible to get to the lunar capital now, but we can gather something about the current state of the lunar capital from the exhibitions held at Eientei. The lunar citizens posess weapons with a firepower that far surpasses anything here on Earth. Youkai would surely be unable to stand a chance against weapons such as a rifle that can shoot a spread of many bullets in an instant, or small arms whose rounds cause great explosions, or guns that shoot bullets that the user can control after firing. These records were from a long time ago, the state of their technology far surpasses what this is describing. Indeed, in the light of relics such as medicines that can cure all illnesses and lengthen lifespans, or sauces that can make dumplings ten times flavorful, it's clear that not just their weaponry, but the whole of their civilization is more advanced than that of Gensokyo. It's unknown how long the citizens of the moon have been living there, but it's said that they live forever. The people of the moon consider the Earth as a place for the tainted to live, and it's said that they use the Earth as a prison for those who commit serious crimes.

Leaders of the Lunar Defense Corps, along with a member.
Watatsuki no Toyohime
Species: Lunarian
Abilities: Good fortune; can manipulate the boundaries between the Earth and the Moon, and between the scientific and fantastic versions of the Moon. Carries a fan capable of inflicting mass destruction.
Relationships: Watatsuki no Yorihime (Younder Sister)
Eirin Yagokoro (Former teacher, distant relative)
A moon princess who Eirin once looked after. Her ability is as yet unknown, but she seems to have a simple, innocent personality. She seems to have really loved her old pet rabbit "Reisen" ...

Watatsuki no Yorihime
Species: Lunarian
Abilities: Easily absorbs knowledge, superb swordsmanship skills, can summon the power of the gods.
Relationships: Watatsuki no Toyohime (Older Sister)
Eirin Yagokoro (Former teacher, distant relative)
Toyohime's younger sister, she was also watched over by Eirin. She has a much more serious personality than her sister. Her ability is also shrouded in mystery at present.

Reisen II
Species: Moon Rabbit
Relationships: Watasuki sisters: Owner
Reisen Udongein Inaba: Namesake
A moon rabbit who appeared in chapter two of Silent Sinner in Blue. She fled the moon to Gensokyo, but was ordered by Eirin to return to the moon with a letter. An unexpected fate awaited her upon her return to the moon ... ...
According to Yorihime, "She doesn't have much sense about her, and she seems a bit dull; I worry about her."

Lunarians, Lunar Rabbits, and Recent History of Lunarians
Lunarians are a race of humanlike aliens who live on the dark side of the moon, who possess strange powers related to alchemy, insanity, and psionics. Lunarian civilization is thousands of years old, resembling ancient China on Earth, but technologically more advanced than the modern world.
Lunarians claim to have fought off an army of human invaders 30 years ago, who declared war by planting the flag of the sun god Apollo on their soil. However, the Lunarian concept of “war” is sketchy at best, so it is possible they just hid at every encounter until the astronauts left and declared victory.
Personality: Lunarian behavior is somewhat distant or innocent, since they have little understanding of Earth or its inhabitants. Exiled Lunarians are less naïve, and may be a little irritable. This is understandable since Earth is the equivalent of hell for Lunarians. Gensokyo in particular is double hell.
Physical description: Lunarians are taller than humans, with an average height of 6-7 ft. They have skin as pale as the lunar surface, black or metallic silver hair, and wild red eyes suggestive of madness.
Relations: Lunarians are easily mistaken for youkai and treated by other races as such. Many other races are surprised to learn they actually come from the moon.
Alignment: Most Lunarians are Lawful Neutral, devoted to the laws of the Lunar Capital beyond self-centered notions of right and wrong. Exiles are the exception, and have no favored alignment.
Lunarian lands: Lunarians are from the Lunar Capital, a city on the dark side of the moon surrounded by an ocean of ultrafine dust which flows like water. Though countless manmade probes have encircled the moon and mapped all its features for years, even explored the surface of the dark side, the Capital has escaped the notice of mankind.
On Earth, Gensokyo is about the only place the Lunarians have ever visited. Lunarians in Gensokyo are most likely exiles living in a mansion called Eientei, which acts as a kind of gateway between the two worlds (the lunar side is sealed shut). Eientei lies somewhere in the Forest of Magic, hidden by a barrier of strong illusion.
Language: Lunarians speak Moon Language, a strange tonal language related to Chinese.
Names: While on Earth, Lunarians give themselves foreign names to spare others the agony of speaking Moon Language.
Adventurers: Lunarian exiles wishing to return to the moon become adventurers seeking to improve themselves, hoping to find forgiveness in the eyes of the Lunar Court. They may also be doing the opposite- honing battle skills to prepare for a strike against the Capital. Some Lunarian adventurers are simply displaced soldiers making a living as mercenaries or bodyguards, and don’t have any plans beyond getting paid.

Easily mistaken for rabbit youkai, lunarian rabbits are the second race inhabiting the Lunar Capital. They are the servant class in Lunarian society, acting as soldiers and laborers.
Personality: Lunarian Rabbits are normally energetic and playful, almost like small children. However, they can suddenly turn serious when faced with a challenging task, and are often more responsible than average humans of the equivalent age.
Physical description: Lunarian rabbits appear to be either tall rabbit youkai or short Lunarians with rabbit ears, with an average height of 6-6.5 ft. not including the ears, and only weigh about 100-120 pounds. Their skin and hair colors match Lunarians, but their eyes are uniformly pink and reflective.
Relations: Lunarian rabbits often accompany Lunarians as servants, guards, or even pets. In Gensokyo, Lunarian rabbits seem to have an easier time dealing with other races than their masters, so they often become ambassadors or diplomats for the Lunar Capital. They can sometimes act as intermediaries between humans and youkai.
Alignment: Like their masters, Lunarian Rabbits are mostly Lawful Neutral, and some are Lawful Good. Ethical Neutrality is rare, and Evil and Chaotic alignments are almost unheard of.
Language: Lunarian rabbits speak Moon Language, and a few are trained in the languages of Earth.
Names: Lunarian rabbits take Lunarian names, and use the same custom of adopting foreign names for dealing with terrans.
Adventurers: Lunarian rabbits most often become adventurers when their masters do. Some may have fled to Earth to escape a life of servitude, to evade punishment, or simply because they got tired of following the rules all the time, becoming adventurers to make ends meet. Conditions on the moon aren’t necessarily bad, but there will always be discontent.

Known Lunarian Weaponry / Items
(Note not all the names are present, so only descriptions can be offered, and some descriptions can't be found, but names can be found)
A hand-held pistol capable of causing a large scale explosion.
Mini-Gatling guns which are hand held.
Bullets with a tracker on it.
Vulcan Cannon, a cannon which fires pure magical energy at an opponent.
A fan capable of obliterating most if not all "impurities" on an atomic level.
Moon Stones
Moon Mecha, a giant robotic soldier of the moon.
And many more types of advanced weaponry.

Lunar Defenses

The Lunar Capital is surrounded by a vacuum. There is no breathable air there, or that is what it would be, for normal humans. In truth, it is because the Lunar Capital is encased by a barrier. One which kills the viewer after a short while of just looking at it. The barrier also hides and protects the Lunar Capital from almost all forms of attack. Inside the barrier, there are armies of Moon Rabbits ready to deploy on command. The place is also guarded by Lunar Mecha, cannons, and of course the Lunar Defense Corps.

Credits: Typing/organizing the information, me,
Images, Google
Information, Perfect Memento in Strict Sense (book), Silent Sinner in Blue (manga), Cage in Lunatic Runagate (series), Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth (manga), touhou.wikia.com, wikipedia.org,

SN: Also a note, here's a map of Gensokyo found originally off 4chan.org

~END~

Eirin started to notice something was up when masses of youkai and humans alike started to head to one place. She decided to warn the Watatsuki sisters about the on-coming onslaught. So now, with both sides amassing up their armies and defenses, finally someone brought up that before even starting a war, someone needed to figure out a way of getting there. Yukari offered her services of creating a portal in Misty Lake, which was located at the foot of Youkai Mountain and surrounds the Scarlet Devil Mansion.

Last edited by 411662 on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Entranced Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:51 am

After interrogating the scout entranced, and his "squad" headed for youkai mountain. No useful information was gained from the pathetic "scout".
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:54 am

Hearing this grim news, Nanoha replied "Youkai mountain.... what could they be going there for.... no... it can't be.... are they trying to decrease Gensokyo's faith by eliminating the kappa, tengu, and some of the Gods themselves??? This must be stopped!" After saying this, Nanoha quickly delivered the message to Reimu.
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by drauus Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Drauus has joined. - Human God of War / abilities: unkown
drauus
drauus
level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairokun Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:07 pm

After seeing the floating sign visible from all across the area, Sairo decided to join in~
SN: I'm guessing SN = side note so I"ll use it like that

SN:With special elite training as a child he has extremely fast movements, rivaling that of a youkai, although being human. weapon: Samurai swords
Cool, friendly, loyal, funny personality

"hmmm, I think I'd be more useful fighting along the assassins~"

"Hey... HEY!!!! so uhm.. Entranced..!! -bows- LET ME BE A PART OF YOUR SQUAD!"
Sairokun
Sairokun
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Sat May 01, 2010 12:43 am

SN: wow... took me 10 days to figure out ppl actrually continued this (which 4 some reason i never bothered to refresh this page >.>...) -gets working on stuff- -wonders when entranced'll ever reply to u- -begins after taking a long time to actrually write a giant chunk of the story......-
-and since something has to have happened...-

The tengu and kappa have successfully built up a fortress surrounding Yokai mountain. Of course, Sanae went about reassuring people, Kanako started doing.... something...... and Suwako just went about playing around. The defenses were great. It would have been impenetrable, if it wasn't for the fact Hatate and Aya were both nowhere to be found....
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairokun Sun May 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Assuming Sairo was already apart of the squad he set out to kill some youkai.

-hides in bush- "HUH!? It seems there's one just a head of me!... oh geez.. should I fight her..? she looks strong.."

Aya (she's a youkai right?): "Huh... what was that just now?"

Hatate: Hmm Maybe a lowly human who thinks they can sneak up on us... hehe.. Wanna eat him?

Aya: " Well I am kinda hungry, okay~ -evil grins-"

T_______________T" "Hehe, well wasn't this a bad idea...."
Sairokun
Sairokun
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Tue May 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Huge SN: LOL, Aya's 1 of the peaceful yokai xD and Hatate's ability is to view things without really being there, they're both news reporters, and o-o Aya, is the fastest ever lol,

Momiji jumps in and screams "What are you two doing!, we're suppose to distribute the news"
Aya sternly replies, "How does my own subordinate dare to order me around? Though you speak the truth, and I'll let this human go, for now...."

SN: boooo can some girl join in? >.> im starting to run out of ideas 4 a male design 4 anything.... (or anyone who says "Role play Gender: Female") <.< >.> >.> <.< >.> .....
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sairokun Wed May 05, 2010 4:09 pm

SN: Can we control more than one character?

Nanoha: Yep =D
Me: kay

-As Sairo quickly escaped certain doom by youkai he manages to run down to the park-

Shoko: "Hmm.. o3o Sairo? Why are you skipping class?

Sairo: huff huff~ "I can... ask you.... the same question... Gahhh.. -tired-"

Shoko: Well since we're both out here whatcha wanna do?

Sairo: ...... JOINASSASSINFIGHTINGSQUADANDHELPKILLYOUKAIWITHMEPLOX

Shoko: ..... Okay~ I didn't feel like going to 2nd period anyway >.>

-Shoko has joined-

SN: Shoko is a tsundere with a badass attitude when provoked. (tsundere basically means cold to everyone except her love when she's alone with him) Weapons: Dual pistols, blonde hair, blue eyes, 2 long ponytails held with green ribbons ( ask for more details if you want)

SSN: this is getting good XD
Sairokun
Sairokun
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down