Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just in time for the Guerilla Test!

+4
drauus
Flutter
Fanzhon
Axolotl
8 posters

Go down

Just in time for the Guerilla Test! Empty Just in time for the Guerilla Test!

Post by Axolotl Mon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Hey, I played in the original CBT. Not entirely sure what level I made it to, but from what I remember it was definitely higher than 12, haha.

I've been meaning to ask to join this guild for quite some time now, so hopefully if you take me in I'll show you how guild-worthy I can be.

Besides my love for gaming, I'm majoring in computer-animation in college, and I just finished my freshman year. I'm always drawing or writing odd stories or (of course) animating in Flash or with clay. I'm big on music and I listen to indie, emo (the real stuff, look up Cap'n Jazz), alternative/punk, ska, and a mix of other things. Hopefully I'll make some friends here to discuss whatever I have to discuss.

So, hello hello! I am here to be awesome!
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Just in time for the Guerilla Test! Empty Re: Just in time for the Guerilla Test!

Post by Fanzhon Mon May 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Hey hello and welcome~

Seems like you have more experience in this game than me, lol. It also seems like you're gonna be awesome help with making the site xD!

I can't say whether you're in the guild or not, but welcome to the forums never the less and hope to see you posting moar, much moar!
Fanzhon
Fanzhon
level 17

Back to top Go down

Just in time for the Guerilla Test! Empty Re: Just in time for the Guerilla Test!

Post by Flutter Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Welcome welcome welcome.
Flutter
Flutter
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon May 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Thanks for the welcomes, and huzzah for friendliness!

I played the CBT to death, but didn't level a lot due to helping friends level and all that, but I know my way around... Sortakinda... XD I'll put the site on my Google Chrome homepage, so it'll always be there to navigate to, haha.

You shall see me posting! Har har!
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanzhon Mon May 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Look's like your welcomed into the guild I think xD?

The name style just changed! Congratz and welcome to the guild as well as the forums xD
Fanzhon
Fanzhon
level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by drauus Mon May 10, 2010 7:56 pm

welcome welcome.
drauus
drauus
level 14

Back to top Go down

Post by iPoppedHer Mon May 10, 2010 7:56 pm

hello n welcome buddy budd
iPoppedHer
iPoppedHer
level 6

http://www.myspace.com/hkid4sho

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 10, 2010 7:57 pm

O_O! I'm in college for CISN (computer networking), and when I transfer on my minor will be computer animation/design/image editing. And, I too, am just finishing my freshman year. xD

You are very much welcome into this guild my friend~!
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon May 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Fanzhon wrote:Look's like your welcomed into the guild I think xD?

The name style just changed! Congratz and welcome to the guild as well as the forums xD

Ahwaaaaa?! XD

I'm in? Haha, thanks a bunch to the one who changed my status/name stuff! :D
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon May 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Admin wrote:O_O! I'm in college for CISN (computer networking), and when I transfer on my minor will be computer animation/design/image editing. And, I too, am just finishing my freshman year. xD

You are very much welcome into this guild my friend~!
Ah! Sweet!

I've only taken one traditional animation course so far, but next year I'm in Computer Animation 1. I'm gonna be destroying the competition with epic animations! WOO!
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Napalmhit Mon May 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Hola. Very Happy
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon May 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Bonjour! XD
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Td0ggk1llz Tue May 11, 2010 1:17 am

Greetings human! Everyone seems to be getting sick of that hello from me by now... but I must remind them... the newbies haven't heard it!!!!
Td0ggk1llz
Td0ggk1llz
Administrator
Administrator

http://Camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down