Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanzhone LOOK HERE!

2 posters

Go down

Fanzhone LOOK HERE! Empty Fanzhone LOOK HERE!

Post by Jasmina Tue May 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Lol, uhm xD well i did not wanna ask in another topic ect cuz it would not stick 2 the topic the thread is for so i made a new one 2 ask you about this xDDDD....Specielly when i saw your signature, its not that i want one or anything. Just that... The "rendering" (those lines in the background) are something im trying 2 figgure out how 2 add on the cs3 T_T i had it on photoshop 7.0 for ages ago but then i lost what you had 2 do 2 make the pattern become like that lol. Always fails, ends up being some kind of space between the end and the begining of the new line kinda. So could ya tell me how you do it now agen? been trying 2 find it, but keep fail cuz im not 100% sure about the english word for it is ect D=

Jasmina
level 2

Back to top Go down

Fanzhone LOOK HERE! Empty Re: Fanzhone LOOK HERE!

Post by Fanzhon Tue May 11, 2010 7:37 pm

You want the //// lines, right?

Basically, make a new document which is any size you like, I think mine was 5px * 5px and set the background to transparent.

Use the square marquee tool and set it to a fixed size of to 1px*1px and then just go up in a diagonal line. Once you're done and you made your pattern, go to Edit > Define Pattern (On the top menu).

Then if you wanna make use of the pattern either use Pattern Stamp or Paint Bucket (set fill to pattern).

I dunno if these are the right instructions since I use Photoshop 7.0 still =x

EDIT: By the way, I completely remember you now~ I just realized your other ign was djogic which makes things make soooooo much more sense for no reason in particular =D
Fanzhon
Fanzhon
level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmina Wed May 12, 2010 2:53 am

Yes i ment those lines D=!, And how your telling it is exactly how i did T_T but still between the begining of the "line" and the end, there is still some space before the next line continues T_T'. I cant seem 2 figure out how 2 do it in cs3 makes me miss photoshop 7.0 lol

LOL! You remember me from my forum nickname and not from my character ign x'D

Jasmina
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanzhon Wed May 12, 2010 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <--- Image IS THERE it's just hard to see.

Try saving this and defining it as a pattern >.>?
Fanzhon
Fanzhon
level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmina Wed May 12, 2010 4:45 am

Try saving what o.o? Well here i got a pic of the problem im having D= as you can see(zoom if needed) the line dont go nicely like on yours but you can see where the begining and the end is lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jasmina
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanzhon Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 am

The image is there xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Edit in your ver. The diagonal line isn't in the center so you need manually correct this to make it a continue continue where it "should".

I made a corrected ver. of the one you posted.

The lines aren't centered though lol, I'll let you play around with it and just move it into the right place ;D

----Dun use this!----

This is a 100% fixed ver. which you shouldn't use unless you figured out how to solve your problem >.>

Fanzhon
Fanzhon
level 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmina Wed May 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Lol watching on all those lines made me so confused, so i will be having 2 look this up tomorrow instead when i got time:P and perhaps finnish the signature im doing and wanted 2 use this on if i succed in correcting what im doing wrong=o

Jasmina
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum