Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's thundering loudly outside...

+5
Td0ggk1llz
Misty
Fracouille
Fanzhon
Axolotl
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's thundering loudly outside... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's thundering loudly outside...

Post by Misty Mon May 17, 2010 3:05 am

Well there is something in the black hole theory that you didn't mention. Some scientists are starting to believe that there are black holes in every solar system and have come to think that they themselves have something to do with the creation/formation of them =]

Maybe you did mention it and if you did, sorry. I kinda just skimmed over your wall of text xD

As for the Maya thing I really can't say much since I have spent no time researching on Mayan history, just from what I've heard on tv specials years ago [since I've stopped watching tv about 2+yrs ago]
Misty
Misty
level 16

Back to top Go down

It's thundering loudly outside... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's thundering loudly outside...

Post by 411662 Mon May 17, 2010 2:46 pm

lol, theories exist everywhere, which ones are true however, is up to oneself to decide
A black hole, is a region of space from which nothing, including can escape. It is the result of the deformation of spacetime caused by a very compact mass. Around a black hole there is an undetectable surface which marks the point of no return, called an event horizon. It is called "black" because it absorbs all light that hits it, reflecting nothing.
So..... basically, a black hole's a giant mass of super condensed matter xP
1, humanity has already learned how to create anti-matter, >.>
2, humanity has claimed to create matter solely made of electrons,
therefore, creating a black hole is theoretically possible,
though, practically, if someone did create a black hole, we'd all die xP and also 2nd, if there was a black hole in our solar system, which to a certain view, is only medium sized, we'd all be destroyed already,

sigh.... theories.... every single 1 of them has many ways which to support or discredit xD

o-o here's another interesting theory, we can simply create an artificial black hole by massively compressing matter....
........... ................... the force of a super nova is needed to create a black hole.........
=o also, just something else, in 2008 astronomers found compelling evidence that a supermassive black
hole of more than 4 million solar masses is located near the center of the Milky Way.
i wonder if that's how the black hole theory of what'll happen on 2012 was born xD
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Fracouille Tue May 18, 2010 2:12 pm

So for 2012 nothing will really happen to earth.Wa can only see all the planet in a same spot of view.

And for the black hole.What will happen if human create a small black hole in earth wich would never happen but maybe in 10 000 years in the futur? x)
Fracouille
Fracouille
level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Tue May 18, 2010 5:01 pm

well.... based on theories o-o, if a black hole was to be created.... no matter how small, i'll continue to suck in everything around it =.=;;, even if the pulling force isn't strong, it'll probably suck away all the matter around it, basically, it may be slow, but in the end we'll all just die xD........
anda, no one know what'll happen in 2012 o-o,
it's from the unknown where all those theories are born
some may turn out true, most will be false
though truth's still there, our solar system'll cross the center of the milky way lol.......
xD ppl'll keep guessing, though those guesses may have some shred of truth
all those stuff about 2012, was all born out of fear of he unknown, was it not? =)

.... ...
weeeeee....
just what is a black hole composed of anyways..........
matter so dense it can bend space and time........
if humanity got ahold of that technology, wouldn't time travel be possible? wouldn't the laws of time and space be destroyed? xD wayyyy too much thinking if u start thinking about it xD,
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Napalmhit Tue May 18, 2010 8:53 pm

I'm reminded of a quote that said Human beings will wield the technology to destroy the universe, and when that happens they'll hesitate, then go through with it. xD
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Fracouille Fri May 21, 2010 10:50 am

Oh gosh so just having a small black hole whould destroy the entire planet.
I bet if we human have the technologie to create one we won't hesitate.And try to create one,even if the earth is Threatened.
But what's in the black hole? heh! I wish it will be a parallele dimension that i can meet my double,kill it and become more strong like THE ONE the movie xD.

The human being is already destroying earth.So for the universe, yeah one day ..the universe willl be in great danger.
The more dangerous living creature in the universe: HUMAN
Fracouille
Fracouille
level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Fri May 21, 2010 6:54 pm

LOL, lol..... LOLOLOLOL.......
wow,
the most dangerous living creature in the universe : human??? wrong 4 sure
since, well..... the universe's vast beyond a human's comprehension i'd guess, our solar system is 1 within the trillions in the milky way, within the trillions of galaxies, currently as far as humanity can tell, there's at least 4 other earth like planets with water and a survivable atmosphere in the milky way, and even more in the Andromeda galaxy... possibility of a race of creatures more highly developed than us, VERY HIGH =x,

^^, and as 4 us destroying the universe, xD of course we'd hesitate, but curiosity, and greed will make us carry on in the end, xP if we destroy the universe, meh..... -tries to think of something humanity can do that'll actually destroy the universe... hmm......
here's a few theories then o-o...
1, our universe isn't the only one,
2, a universe enlarged by a big bang then collapses as time passes creating another bang aka another universe
3, antimatter + matter = enough to cause the big bang....
... ...
well....... humanity can open a hole in this universe o-o......
or... -based on the fact that 1/4 lb of antimatter = 1 A- bomb......-.....
well...... we've already managed to create anti-hydrogen matter, so.... the means of destroying the universe is already there xD....... ok so it's a bad thing xP
but the technology needed to create a vast amount of it is still under development xP till that day comes, hehehe..... when that day comes.... we destroy everything xP
-will explain how it works-
anti matter + matter = large amounts of energy released causing a bang, creating even more anti-matter and matter,
of course, more anti matter + matter = even larger reaction.... and this is continuous...
this'll keep continuing till the substance's used up...
aka anti-hydrogen will stop reaction in the presence of 0 hydrogen atoms
the big bang was formed when two large chunks of antimatter and matter collided and created everything as we know it..... though the formula's there, something's missing..... since this universe contains very little antimatter yet a whole tonne of matter..... a theory is that an antimatter universe was created at the same time..... >.> ok that's a ridiculous theory, but it's pretty well backed up
anyways, if humanity was to create a chunk of antimatter similar in size to that of a dwarf star, and at the same density, we'd literally incinerate everything yet creating a larger universe
lets just say,.... the reaction's strong enough, that it's still not cooled down, or even stopped reacting, since the beginning of time as the universe knew it

humanity + too much curiosity + greed + ambition = we end up losing everything, doesn't it seem fitting?

(o right >.> sorry 4 the walls of text, i like rambling about this kind of stuff...)
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Napalmhit Sat May 22, 2010 12:14 am

Wouldn't it then become an endless cycle? xD
Hilarious how technology is advanced through our own greed and ambition....
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Sat May 22, 2010 12:53 pm

technology.... if u really think about it, it was created out of.... curiosity, ambition, greed, lazyness, and of course, the thought of making life easier.... if u really think about it, those are all one needs to be set on a course which may or may not invent something
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaan Thu May 27, 2010 12:56 am

I have some few thoughts about that:

1. Early signs of 2012.
2. You have a mage for a neighbor.
3. Go watch the news.
4. God is pissed.
Also technology will destroy us all in the end. *cough*nukes*
Vaan
Vaan
level 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Napalmhit Thu May 27, 2010 2:45 am

Vaan wrote:
4. God is pissed.
I'm reminded of Family Guy here. xD
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Fracouille Thu May 27, 2010 1:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: [/b]humanity + too much curiosity + greed + ambition = we end up losing everything, doesn't it seem fitting

That's 100% right!

With time and when our technologie willl match the more powerful of the whole universe we will all be destroy by our ambition!
Fracouille
Fracouille
level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty Thu May 27, 2010 2:15 pm

Wow you guys are still talking about all this o.o;;
Misty
Misty
level 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Napalmhit Thu May 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Not like we have anything better to do. xD
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Fri May 28, 2010 10:45 am

There's always Monopoly... >_>
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by 411662 Fri May 28, 2010 12:50 pm

of course there's better stuff to do =O, if i didn't, i'd be coming on here a lot often lol...
level 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum