Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To know the situation of members !

+7
mc27
scyth
Admin
Td0ggk1llz
DarkAngel
AceTrainerK
The.Neo
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 Empty Re: To know the situation of members !

Post by Duchess Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:32 am

Nostradamu's, of having ww3. and interested on what neo? To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 363665
Duchess
Duchess
level 6

Back to top Go down

To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 Empty Re: To know the situation of members !

Post by AceTrainerK Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:21 am

With the direction the world is going I'm afraid he's probably right =(
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

https://www.facebook.com/AceTrainerK

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 am

Nooo, I wana hear positive thinking
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:48 am

We need more woman leaders in all honesty.
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Why do you think woman leaders will so better then male?
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm

because woman have Estrogen instead of Testosterone?
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:31 pm

pikadusk wrote:because woman have Estrogen instead of Testosterone?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by mc27 Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Its your choice to believe that but i would rather believe people in a position to make Town/city,regional and international decisions should make their decisions based on the growth of all life rather then the consumpition of it to maintain,grow and recycle the materials like plastic that can have an adverse effect rather than producing more.If you look at are current energy sources its easy to see they destroy us and our enviroment.Oil is the worst,our planet is a molten core which maintains are gravity,gravity makes a field that keeps O2 and other elements inand helps prevent harmful radaition So what fuels the molten core well oil our platelets constainitly shift drawing it in. On a side note what ever happend to the saying give a person an apple can eat for a day,show a person how to plant an apple tree can eat for a life time.
mc27
mc27
level 2

Back to top Go down

Post by The.Neo Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:56 pm

AceTrainerK wrote:We need more woman leaders in all honesty.
Yep...if every leader is a woman...the world will be a real place to live To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 40769
The.Neo
The.Neo
level 53

http://camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The.Neo Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:56 pm

mc27 wrote:Its your choice to believe that but i would rather believe people in a position to make Town/city,regional and international decisions should make their decisions based on the growth of all life rather then the consumpition of it to maintain,grow and recycle the materials like plastic that can have an adverse effect rather than producing more.If you look at are current energy sources its easy to see they destroy us and our enviroment.Oil is the worst,our planet is a molten core which maintains are gravity,gravity makes a field that keeps O2 and other elements inand helps prevent harmful radaition So what fuels the molten core well oil our platelets constainitly shift drawing it in. On a side note what ever happend to the saying give a person an apple can eat for a day,show a person how to plant an apple tree can eat for a life time.
To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 560528
The.Neo
The.Neo
level 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Duchess Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:44 am

The.Neo wrote:
mc27 wrote:Its your choice to believe that but i would rather believe people in a position to make Town/city,regional and international decisions should make their decisions based on the growth of all life rather then the consumpition of it to maintain,grow and recycle the materials like plastic that can have an adverse effect rather than producing more.If you look at are current energy sources its easy to see they destroy us and our enviroment.Oil is the worst,our planet is a molten core which maintains are gravity,gravity makes a field that keeps O2 and other elements inand helps prevent harmful radaition So what fuels the molten core well oil our platelets constainitly shift drawing it in. On a side note what ever happend to the saying give a person an apple can eat for a day,show a person how to plant an apple tree can eat for a life time.

To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 563134

Don't worry guys, I'm gonna be one of those women leaders soon. To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 800449
Duchess
Duchess
level 6

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:30 am

The.Neo wrote:
Yep...if every leader is a woman...the world will be a real place to live To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 40769

I said more not all =P

@Dark
I feel that way because from what I have seen & experienced most women try to solve conflicts without violence.
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:30 am

AceTrainerK wrote:
The.Neo wrote:

I said more not all =P

@Dark
I feel that way because from what I have seen & experienced most women try to solve conflicts without violence.

Hmm, I see... hmm... I'm not one of them thou... give me the power and the world is doomed
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:07 pm

DarkAngel wrote:
AceTrainerK wrote:
The.Neo wrote:

I said more not all =P

@Dark

Hmm, I see... hmm... I'm not one of them thou... give me the power and the world is doomed

Well as long as you spare me & make me a servant I wouldn't mind To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 878181
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:30 pm

Sure sure... what are you waiting for go bring me my water
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by AceTrainerK Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 pm

DarkAngel wrote:Sure sure... what are you waiting for go bring me my water

Sparkling or Clear To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 935357
AceTrainerK
AceTrainerK
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Wow, first Neo then Ace soon Angel will have all the boys whipped...
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:47 am

I shall resist her succubus-like powers. I WILL BE A CHAMPION AMONG CHAMPIONS.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Napalmhit Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 am

Oh really? o.o
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 am

Yes. For I have reasons.
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by pikadusk Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:43 am

like what? >_>
pikadusk
pikadusk
level 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Axolotl Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:45 am

pikadusk wrote:like what? >_>
That doesn't pertain to... guild business... *ahem*
Axolotl
Axolotl
level 38

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 am

I WILL HAVE YOU ALL!!

Axo join me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
level 47

Back to top Go down

Post by The.Neo Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Duchess wrote:
The.Neo wrote:

To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 563134

Don't worry guys, I'm gonna be one of those women leaders soon. To know the situation of members ! - Page 2 800449
Realy ?
The.Neo
The.Neo
level 53

Back to top Go down

Post by The.Neo Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:39 pm

DarkAngel wrote:I WILL HAVE YOU ALL!!

Axo join me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No you cant...there is lot of boys here...maybe...or what ?
The.Neo
The.Neo
level 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next