Camon Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, i'm massivefire from the forum in the offical server but i'm CrimsonBlade ign

+2
Admin
CrimsonBlade
6 posters

Go down

Hi, i'm massivefire from the forum in the offical server but i'm CrimsonBlade ign Empty Hi, i'm massivefire from the forum in the offical server but i'm CrimsonBlade ign

Post by CrimsonBlade Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:41 pm

I was in your guild during CBT. I'm 22 years old and taking accountant courses for my major which is accounting. Just like nanaho, i think that how you spell your name. I watch anime, read manga, and play game a lot. I live in Houston, Texas (well somewhere close to it). I watch 30+ anime series, but i think i read about over 70 manga so basically a otaku. This game is fun, and i can solo pretty easily so i think i stick to this game a bit. Thx for having me. BTW my ign is CrimsonBlade and i still want that panda suit you got Tosai. XD

CrimsonBlade

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm massivefire from the forum in the offical server but i'm CrimsonBlade ign Empty Re: Hi, i'm massivefire from the forum in the offical server but i'm CrimsonBlade ign

Post by Admin Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:13 am

Oh hai I remember you. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

http://www.camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Hi, i'm massivefire from the forum in the offical server but i'm CrimsonBlade ign Empty Re: Hi, i'm massivefire from the forum in the offical server but i'm CrimsonBlade ign

Post by Napalmhit Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:38 am

Hola and welcome to the forums. Very Happy
Napalmhit
Napalmhit
level 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Td0ggk1llz Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:11 am

Greetings human! Enjoy it all. lol
Td0ggk1llz
Td0ggk1llz
Administrator
Administrator

http://Camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entranced Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:32 am

welcome...IM EATING JALAPENO's !!!!
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenose Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:04 am

Heya
Xenose
Xenose
level 8

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonBlade Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:30 pm

thx

CrimsonBlade

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Oh, to answer your question about the costume.. I got it from GM Sumsicroxe for being such good help, lol. You'll be able to find them in the cash shop during OBT.
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Entranced Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:59 pm

YAY?
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Td0ggk1llz Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Don't forget my sexy G event racer outfit that crashed my game for a full day.
Td0ggk1llz
Td0ggk1llz
Administrator
Administrator

http://Camonheroes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entranced Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:39 pm

rofl
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:02 am

Td0ggk1llz wrote:Don't forget my sexy G event racer outfit that crashed my game for a full day.

Kudos goes to me for giving it to you!
Admin
Admin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Entranced Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 am

lol
Entranced
Entranced
LoreKeeper
LoreKeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down